Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cross Packages

As of now, our cross packages are no longer available. Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the package deals but I'm going to have to end it since Challenge tires and low geared cassettes are becoming harder and harder to find as cross season rapidly approaches. Hopefully we'll be able to put these together again next year and maybe do some road packages this spring.

We're also starting to get low on the REV-25x and to a lesser extent, the 50x so I'd recommend placing your order sooner than later if you need at set for the fall. Build times are running 3-4 business days.

6 comments:

Ski Bike Junkie said...

What are the chances of you guys doing mountain bike wheelsets in the future?

-JK said...

It's likely. I have some disc 29er prototypes that I need to build up one of these days. That, and maybe a SS 29er will likely be the only model we will offer.

Ski Bike Junkie said...

Disc 29er is what I'm looking for. Keep me posted.

-JK said...

I'll probably have something by the end of the year. I'll let you know.

colin said...

also track!

-JK said...

Colin,
I'm working on track wheels too. We've found some hubs we like and I've got some non-machined 25mm tubular rims on the way. We'll also be able to build them on the 30mm clinchers and 50x carbon tubulars. Still working on pricing but it will probably be a few bucks less than the comparable road version. We should have them available by the end of the year.